Wednesday 19 February 2014

Notes to Self

So engrossed was I in my latest assignment that I forgot to post my last blog (Twin Triumph).

It has been an interesting month from a study point of view (by interesting read hard).  The final topic was fascinating, engaging and just HUGE.  19th Century England - The Condition of the Working Classes & Charles Dickens Hard Times.  There was so much to take in, so many notes to make, that I eventually became enshrouded in multi coloured pieces of paper with various illegible scribbles on them.  To make matters worse, I got so carried away with the historical aspect that when I chose the Literature assignment, I approached it from the wrong direction.  Once embarked on this erroneous journey it was difficult to steer myself back on course - much pain and agony ensued (sorry family).  

BIG NOTE TO SELF - If you are fortunate enough to realise you have made a mistake in approaching a question, start the essay plan from scratch - DO NOT TRY TO RE-JIG IT RETROSPECTIVELY - it's not worth the pain!

ANOTHER BIG NOTE TO SELF - Just because you have half term coming up don't leave the assignment until the last minute.  YOU DO NOT DO LAST MINUTE - it's not worth the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Feedback is always appreciated!